At SSF, we feel awareness and advocacy go hand-in-hand. Our team is always looking for new ways to make an impact by spreading awareness while hoping to create new advocates. We do this at a local, national and global level.
- Memorial Blood Drive
- Assembling comfort, sibling and caregiver packs
- Hosting annual events such as Toss Out Cancer Corn Hole tournament, Picadilly, Putting a Divot in Childhood Cancer golf tournament, SuperHero 5k, and Hope Gala.
- Turning the Bricks Gold in Fulton’s Brick District
- Partnering with local schools to spread awareness
- Callaway Treasure Chest
- Attend Curefest
- Attend Childhood Cancer Research conventions
- Advocate on Capitol Hill for #MoreThan4
- Support Research Labs such as cc-TDI and OnchoHeroes
- Send Comfort Packs
- Partnered with 12 foundations to help fund Haystack Project